Corporate Services

  • Business Incorporation Service
  • Name Availability
  • Company Name Reservation
  • Employer Identification Number (EIN)
  • Corporate Kit and Seal
  • DBA (Doing Business As or Assumed Name)
  • Certified Copies from State
  • Dissolution (Dissolve a Company)
  • Foreign Entity Qualification
  • Name Amendment (Amend or Change of Company Name)
  • Registered Agent Service
  • Trademark Registration
  • Articles of Domestication
  • Articles of Conversion
  • Re-Instatement

As a new business owner, you're responsible for making many financial decisions that can have a potentially positive or negative impact on your success. Selecting the best structure for your business is one of the more important choices you need to make because choosing the wrong entity type could cause you to lose a big portion of your profits to taxes. To register business you have to choose a most appropriate structure for your business like sole proprietor, corporation, Limited Liability Company and many others. At we offers business incorporation services and can steer you toward the entity that will lessen your tax burden. The Expert and knowledgeable financial professionals at our office will explicitly explain all your possibilities so you'll feel assured that you've made the best choice.

Are you ready for your dream of running your own small business to become a reality? Call us now and request a free initial consultation to learn more.

  • Name Availability
  • Entity selection
    • Sole Proprietorship,
    • C - Corporation,
    • S - Corporation,
    • Limited Liability Corporation LLC,
    • Limited liability Partnership LLP,
    • Professional limited Liability Corporation PLLC,
    • Professional Corporation (P.C),
    • Not for Profit Corporation
  • EIN (Federal Tax ID number)
  • Tax planning strategies for new businesses
  • QuickBooks™ setup services


Name Availability

At, We offer free consultation for company structure and Name availability to see if the company name you desired to use is currently available in your state or not. If the company name is available you can reserve it or use it to form a Corporation or LLC. We would be pleased to assist you in accomplishing this.


Company Name Reservation

You can always reserve your desired company name, and register it later. offers state Name Reservations. Once a name you selected for your company is available, we can reserve that company name for you for a specific period of time. If the name is not unique, or if it is already in use by another business formed in that state, the state will reject the formation documents.


Employer Identification Number (EIN)

Once your company is formed in your desired state, you are required to have your tax ID number that is An Employer Identification Number (EIN), it is used to identify a business for tax purposes with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). In addition to this, EIN or FEIN is necessary prior to form company bank account.


Corporate Kit and Seal

Corporate kit
A Corporate kit is a binder containing essential items for the maintenance and administration of a corporation or an LLC. Once your corporation has been formed, you must comply with corporate formalities. These formalities include holding initial and annual meetings of directors and shareholders, adopting bylaws, and issuing shares of stock. Our KIT contains the necessary items to make complying with these formalities easy.

Corporate seal

Corporate seal is a device made to either emboss or imprint certain company information onto documents. The seal usually includes the company's name, date and state of formation. Corporate seals are often required when opening corporate or LLC bank accounts, distributing stock or membership certificates or conducting other corporate business.


Minutes are the written record of a meeting of Shareholders. They often give an overview of the structure of a meeting which includes a list of those present, a statement of the various issues and their responses.

Member Certificate

Member Certificate these certificates are typically given to the members of the LLC as evidence of ownership in the LLC and as official proof of ownership.

Stock Certificate

Stock Certificate these certificates are typically given to the Shareholders' as evidence of % ownership in the Corporation.

As Aspiring business man, this formalities take a lot of time and energies, we, at has expertise that can help you make right decisions



DBA (Doing Business As or Assumed Name)

A fictitious business name, assumed business name, or DBA (doing business as), referred to as allows you to legally do business as a particular name at minimal cost, and without having to create an entirely new business entity. You can accept payments, advertise, and otherwise present yourself under that name.



 Certificate of Good Standing

A Corporation Certificate of Good Standing / LLC Certificate of Good standing is a certificate issued by the Secretary of State's Office evidencing that a business either corporation, LLC or partnership has complied with the applicable provisions of the laws of the state, is in good standing, and authorized to transact business or to conduct affairs within the state.

Business often need proof that they are in good standing in order to obtain financing, renew licenses or enter into other business transactions. In order to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing or certificate of existence, business or other organization must be current on all tax filings and obligations. A certificate will be issued only if the taxpayer is in full compliance.

To obtain a Corporation Good Standing Certificate / LLC Good Standing Certificate, your company must be registered as a legal entity in your state and cannot be in default of corporate rules or suspended by the state.


Certified Copies from State

A certified copy is a duplicate of an original document that is certified as a true copy by the officer having custody of the original. Keeping the original of your formation documents or any other state-filed document with your company records is important. If the original(s) are ever lost or misplaced, requesting a certified copy from the state of formation or qualification is advisable.

Other types of documents for which requests for certification are frequently received include:

  • Formations
  • Amendments
  • Certificates of authority (qualification documents); and

Dissolution (Dissolve a Company)

Corporation Dissolution / LLC Dissolution

Dissolution of business could be for variety of reasons for example: bankruptcy, retirement, or a change in career direction. When a business entity is no longer doing business or even if it was never used for anything, it is very important that it follows the legal steps in "winding itself up" as a legal entity.

A business Corporation, S Corporation or an LLC is an entity created under authority granted by the state. Its existence may only be terminated by the state. The Business Law provides a procedure for dissolving a corporation or an LLC. All legal entities can only be dissolved through formal action, not by a letter or phone call. You remain liable for all taxes, assessments, fines, penalties and interest until you receive a certificate of dissolution from the Secretary of State.

Foreign Entity Qualification

A foreign business entity is an entity formed under a statute or common law in a jurisdiction other than the state in which your corporation was originally formed. The foreign LLC or foreign corporation is registered with the state where you want to do business. It is also known as Out-of-state entity.

For Example: If your company is incorporated in the state of California, but now you want to expand your business in the state of New York, then you would have to file as a foreign entity within the state of New York. In other words - you must apply for authority to conduct business in New York.

All business entities who want to conduct their business in the state other than the state they were formed, must obtain authority to do so from the concerned state department. This process is commonly referred to as "foreign entity qualification" or "register foreign llc" or "register foreign corporation". By doing so, you will get rights to start your business in that particular state.

Typically, an entity needs not to register in another state if it will be conducting only a few isolated transactions in the state.


Name Amendment (Amend or Change of Company Name)

Name Amendment reflects changes to the legal name of a corporation, LLC or any other legal entity. Companies are authorized and bound to do business using their legal names filed with the registering State. If a legal entity will be changing its name, for that change approval must be taken from the state before applying that change into the business.

If you decide to change any information listed on the original formation document for a corporation, LLC, you need to file an Article of Amendment. When the name of a corporation, Limited Liability Company (LLC), Limited Partnership (LP) or Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) changes, a name amendment may be required in states where your company conducts business. will do preliminary search to check the availability of the name to avoid rejection before submitting the amendment to the state. You can also check the availability of name for FREE by using this link our Free Company Name Search.


Registered Agent Service

A registered agent is the person appointed to accept legal documents on behalf of the corporation. If someone sues you, the papers will be served on the registered agent at the "registered office". Some states use the term "resident" agent. Corporations and LLCs must choose a person to act as their registered agent. There are no restrictions regarding who can be a registered agent other than the person must be located and available at a physical street address within the state during normal business hours.

Most states require that a registered agent be listed for the business in the state of incorporation or a state in which it is doing business. The state will suspend any company if it fails to maintain an agent. The purpose of the Registered Agent (sometimes referred to as a Resident Agent) is to maintain a consistent physical legal address in the state in which it is incorporated or doing business. It also will receive governmental and legal correspondence, including your annual report, any delinquency notices and many other documents that your company may be required to respond or take action.

Trademark Registration

A trademark is any word, name, symbol, or device, or any combination, used, or intended to be used, in commerce to identify and distinguish the goods of one manufacturer or seller from goods manufactured or sold by others, and to indicate the source of the goods. In short, a trademark is a brand name.

Trademark rights may be used to prevent others from using a confusingly similar mark, but not to prevent others from making the same goods or from selling the same goods or services under a clearly different mark. Trademarks which are used in interstate or foreign commerce may be registered with the Patent and Trademark Office.

Some people confuse patents, copyrights, and trademarks. Although there may be some similarities among these kinds of intellectual property protection, they are different and serve different purposes.


Articles of Domestication

Domicile your company in other state!

You can domesticate your business entity from one state to another instead of filing new articles of incorporation in the new state to save the age of your company. Not all states allow you to domesticate your company from one state to another.


Articles of Conversion

Convert Corporation to an LLC or LLC to a Corporation!

Article of Conversions (willing to change your existing structure from LLC to Corporation or Corporation to an LLC to save the age of existing company).



Revive your Dissolved Entity to Back in Good Standing!

If your corporation/LLC was forfeited due to failure to make the necessary payments or maintain a registered agent often leads to the company being suspended, forfeited, or administratively dissolved. If you would like to continue to do business, you will need to revive your corporation/llc by filing Articles of Revival or Articles if Reinstatement to bring it back to good standing. You are required to keep your company in Good Standing to operate business.

Reinstatement can be referred as below:

  • Back or establish again to operate business
  • To bring back into use or existence
  • Reinstatement allows a previously terminated company back into use of existence
  • To bring your company in good standing you are required to file all your past due tax returns along with payment.